Ever since the primary Huawei gt smartwatch was released, the models during this series are quite popular. Huawei has struck a really specific set of features that seems to cater to several users. Mainly it has the classic design, long battery life, and essential useful smart capabilities together with an attractive price. Last year we got another refresh with its new model, huawei watch gt 2 pro angebot, a watch which continues within the path of gt, gt2 and their active and e variations.
What’s new in the Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro?
The Huawei watch gt2 pro is a smartwatch that provides serious luxury with no compromise to those fitness smarts.
Now, let’s have a look at what’s new and what’s changed, and what Huawei watch gt2 pro has got to offer to any new smartwatch users as well as those looking to upgrade.
- The first thing you’ll notice is that the designis sort of different from the previous models.
- Watch gt2 pro comes with the identical 1.39-inch AMOLED screen with 454 by 454-pixel resolution that we’ve seen on all the previous gt models but now looks sized up thanks to the optical illusion. The glass, in this case, is a sapphire crystal.
- The body is made of titanium rather than stainless steel so the gt2 pro is evidently a step above other gt models in terms of materials used.
- Body shape has also changed so rather than more classic look distinct bracelet attachment points the space between them is now covered.
- On the right side of the watch, there are two keys also made from metal which support a simple press that activates a listing of applications, a list of activities or takes you back to the main screen.
- The bottom of the watch also looks different than on previous Huawei watches. Since it’s made from glass rather than plastic and houses new optical sensors with smaller LEDs.
- Watch gt2 pro comes in single size 46.7 millimeters which are 0.8 millimeters more than on its predecessors.
- There are two variations: knight black and nebula gray. The strap is made of black silicone on knight black and of gray genuine leather on nebula gray. Both of these are high quality and replaceable.
- The new app in gt2 pro is spo2 meter, which measures the blood oxygen saturation.
- On the other hand, the efficient chip includes a huge advantage in battery life so gt2 Pro offers up to 14 days of use on one charge.
- Speaking of better, the old charger was replaced with a modern wireless charger which might offer up to 10 hours of use with only 5 minutes of charging.
- The constant biometric tracking allows the watch to create very detailed data analysis which is something Huawei does pretty well.
- There’s also a backtrack option. Also, the watch offers warnings just in case of severe weather changes supporting the biometric readings.